• Side-rods for fixing thermal insulating panels or corrugated sheets
• Support and fixing profiles for doors and windows;
• Purlins for supporting roof panels;
• Elements for achieving the main resistance structure of the construction.
• Easy and quick assembly;
• Wide range of application, great flexibility;
• Excellent corrosion resistance;
• Increased accuracy of details;
• High strength and rigidity;
• Reduced costs for transport and assembly.
• The possibility of producing profiles with special dimensions, according to the project specification.
• Possibility of making a wide variety of perforations - sizes and shapes - directly from the production line - hole diameters from 12mm to 18mm.
We offer consultancy in choosing the best type of profiles for building the secondary structure and choosing the suitable type of panel.
Thanks to our team of designer engineers, we can provide complete structure and foundations projects, for building turnkey halls.
The base material is zinc coated steel sheet in accordance with SR EN 10143 and SR EN 10346 standards. Dimensional and shape tolerances meet the requirements of SR EN 10162 and SR EN 1090-2 standards. The products performance features are in accordance with SR EN 1090-1+A1; SR EN 1090-2+A1 standards and the construction project.
|Type of material used||steel purlins 1-4 mm thickness|
|Ammount of materials used||100 tons|
|Objective||Gajary Steel Building|